WHAT ARE HUME PARTNERS INVESTMENT CRITERIA?
At Hume Partners we are interested in hearing from Principals or Advisers about investment opportunities in businesses which meet the following criteria:
- Investment of between $20 million and $200 million in:
- Australian domiciled business and listed international investments
- Profitable trading history and or solid asset backing
- High quality reputable management/project developers
- Providing capital to support growth to like-minded long-term investors
- Debt, mezzanine, preferred equity and/or equity
- Property/Infrastructure: includes sectors such as Logistics, Commercial, Healthcare, Tourism, Childcare and Aged Care, typically with a development angle. Within Infrastructure we have a very broad area of investment focus.
- Essential Services/Resources: includes water rights and scaled platform based businesses amongst others.
- Private Equity: some of our preferred sectors are Logistics, Financial Services and Healthcare, amongst others.