WHO ARE HUME PARTNERS?
Hume partners are a bespoke investment house borne out of the Peter Scanlon Family Office. We are independent and have grown into a significant Multi-Family Investment House since our launch in 2015 with over $1 billion in funds under management.
We are, first and foremost, investors, singularly focused on finding great long term investments for our clients across both public and private markets. We pride ourselves on being investors, not fund managers, and always seeking to provide the right capital solutions to our investee companies and partners.
Our focus extends to managing portfolios on behalf of Charities and Foundations, as well as investments on behalf of a small number of like-minded families, that are looking to create long-term wealth from one generation to the next.
WHAT ARE HUME PARTNERS INVESTMENT CRITERIA?
At Hume Partners we are interested in hearing from Principals or Advisers about investment opportunities in businesses which meet the following criteria:
- Investment of between $20 million and $200 million in:
- Australian domiciled business and listed international investments
- Profitable trading history and or solid asset backing
- High quality reputable management/project developers
- Providing capital to support growth to like-minded long-term investors
- Debt, mezzanine, preferred equity and/or equity
- Property/Infrastructure: includes sectors such as Logistics, Commercial, Healthcare, Tourism, Childcare and Aged Care, typically with a development angle. Within Infrastructure we have a very broad area of investment focus.
- Essential Services/Resources: includes water rights and scaled platform based businesses amongst others.
- Private Equity: some of our preferred sectors are Logistics, Financial Services and Healthcare, amongst others.